Is there a feature you’d like to see in Snowflake Pro? This is the page to tell us about it! Before you reinvent the wheel, however, please check that nobody else has requested the feature already. It may already be on our To-Do List. It may even be in the current version of Snowflake Pro (if you haven’t upgraded to the latest version).
The current version of Snowflake Pro is 1.1.1. You can find what version you have by clicking on the Help menu and then the menu item “About…”
Here are features that other users have already requested. Some of these may be in the next upgrade or in some other upgrade. We can’t guarantee that we’ll add all of these in the future, but we’ll consider them:
- Add accessibility for disabled users.
- Ability to cut and paste scenes in the Scene List.
- Add a Pause button for the audio recordings.
- Allow users to customize the character charts.
- Assign a time-stamp to each scene so that a timeline can be made for the story.
- Add a step for defining the Storyworld.
- Color-coding characters.
- Add a step 10 to allow writing the scenes of the novel.
- Ability to export the Snowflake to Scrivener.
- Ability to define a default project with the Author Info already filled in.
- Ability to write notes and attach them anywhere.
- Ability to assign a “role” to characters (such as “Hero”, “Villain”, etc.)
- Allow users to contribute example Snowflake documents that other users can download from a central web site.
- Add a tab to create parts of the proposal that aren’t part of the Snowflake method, such as defining “similar books” and writing a market analysis.”
Submit your new feature here
If your idea for a new feature isn’t shown above, then fill out the form below and click the “Send email” button to email it to me.